DETAILS AND OPERATION
WHAT IS IT?
From the Pyrenees to the Sea is a self-guided route, open to everyone. A Pas d’Isard takes charge of booking accommodation and provide all the required information and other necessary services for a safe, comfortable trek.
WHEN TO GO: WHEN TO GO?
The route is practicable all year round, but in the summer months temperatures tend to be high. It’s a trek best enjoyed at any other time of the year.
ALLOTJAMENTS TIPUS BÀSIC O CONFORT
Some locations offer a choice of accommodation, from basic to more comfortable. Here you can know and choose them. Podeu veure’n més detall a l’apartat Allotjaments.
Ten days before the departure date, the welcome packs will be sent to the address of the group leader, containing:
- Two topographic maps by Mont Editorial.
- A “From the Pyrenees until the Sea” exclusive Tuga Wear technical t-shirt.
- A Lurbel headband with visor.
- The pass card to be punched at each stopping point.
- A GPS tracks.
- Other small complimentary gifts.
o Signs exist along 95% of the route. In the summary of each stage we provide a detailed overview of the existing signage, both types and colours, which vary at certain points.
MOUNTAIN ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Valid insurance is mandatory. If you belong to a hiking federation, and your insurance covers the area of this itinerary (either Spanish or French sides), you do not need to take any further measures. When you make your reservation, indicate that you do not need insurance, at your own responsibility.
- The price of the insurance we provide is €3.00/day, and it covers rescue and transport in case of accident, healthcare cover for a whole year, as well as other expenses.
If you prefer to hike without your luggage, we will carry it for you by car to each lodging every day.
The bigger number of persons you are, the cheaper this service will be. Total price: 425 € which will be divided among every participant
PREFEREIXES CAMINAR AMB UN GUIA DE MUNTANYA?
- If your group requires the services of a guide, for safety, expertise, and information, we have guides available upon request.
- You can also join a guided open group, a good opportunity to meet new people. Consult us for available dates.
TYPES OF HIKERS
TREKKING WITH CHILDREN
we offer reduced fees for children. Consult us for a quote.
You can also run this route, in fewer stages, or even non-stop. Join up! You can punch your pass card at the transit points, and send us your track on completion. You will be entered into the runners yearly ranking. The fastest runner receives an award!
Groups of ten or more get a 5% discount per person.
COM ARRIBAR EN TRANSPORT PÚBLIC A CAMPRODON
- From Barcelona, there is a direct bus line; you can also board a trainto Ripoll, and then take the bus to Camprodon. o From Girona there is also a direct bus line to Camprodon.
- From Girona there is also a direct bus line to Camprodon.
- o From Perpinyà there is a bus to Prats de Molló; a taxi can take you then to Camprodon.
- Si ho prefereixes et podem venir a recollir amb taxi on ens demanis.
RETURNING FROM COTLLIURE
- El millor és haver vingut a Camprodon en transport públic, per no haver de tornar a buscar el cotxe al punt d’inici.
- Si heu de tornar a Camprodon a recollir el cotxe, es pot tornar combinant 2 autobusos i un taxi: 4 h i 50 €
- O es pot tornar directament amb taxi des de Cotlliure a Camprodon: 2 h i 200 €
Aquells que ens envieu algunes fotografies de la ruta, o que les etiqueteu a les xarxes socials amb els #apasdisard i #delpirineualmar, entrareu al sorteig d’aquests tres fantàstics premis:
- Motxila Vaude model Brenta 30, valorada en 90 €
- Fogonet Edelrid model Kiro TI, valorat en 45 €
- Lot de tres llibres vinculats al territori