What are cookies?
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies, independently from who manages the domain from which they are sent and who processes the data:
- · Our cookies, or “first-party cookies”, are those we send to your computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor which delivers the service requested by the user.
- · Third-party cookies are those sent to your computer from a terminal or domain pertaining to companies which run certain services we offer, such as processing the data obtained through those cookies, but they are not managed by the editor of this website.
Cookies put in place from a terminal or domain managed by the editor of this website which are used to gather and process information by a third party are not considered first-party cookies.
The second type of cookies are classified according to the length of time they remain stored in your computer, such as:
- · “Session” cookies: designed to gather and store information during the navigation of a website. They store information related to the service requested in one singular session, such as the contents of a shopping cart.
- · Persistent cookies: they remain stored on your computer and can be accessed and processed for an indetermined period of time by the owner of the cookie, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
There is one further distinction among types of cookies, according to the use they make of the data:
- Technical cookies: they are used to enable the user to navigate a website, platform or app,
and use the different options or services offered, such as controlling traffic and data transfer, identifying a session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements about an order, process a purchase, process a sign up request, or a request to take part in an event, use security elements during the navigation, store contents to send video or audio files, or share contents in the social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: they are used to recognise repeat visitors to the website, record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the site, such as language, type of browser, location…
- Analytic cookies: they collect information on how users interact with websites. The information is used to improve the user’s experience. Advertising: they enable a more efficient use of publicity on the website.
- Behavioural publicity cookies: they store information about the behaviour of the users in repeated visits to the website and their navigation habits,
- to develop a specific profile and customise advertising to fit this profile.
Disabling and eliminating cookies
You may allow, block, or eliminate the cookies stored on your computer by configurating the options of your web browser: – – – –
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
You can also manage how cookies are stored on your browser using these tools:
Cookies used on www.apasdisard.com
These are the cookies used in this website, their type, and function.
You can choose what to do with this information:
- · Accept cookies. You will not be shown this warning again when accessing any page on this website during the session.
- · Close: the warning will not be shown on the current page.