Basic information on Data Protection:
Legal responsibility: XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN
- Delivering online services
- Managing the navigation of the website
- Commercial communications related to our services.
Legitimacy: Explicit consent and legitimate interest.
Recipient: Data is not shared with third parties, except by legal obligation.
Rights: Accessing, rectifying, and suppressing the data, as well as other rights.
In A PAS D’ISARD we work hard to offer the best possible experience to our customers through our products and services. In certain instances, we will require additional information, but we care about your privacy, and we believe in being transparent about how we manage your data.
For this reason, and in compliance with RULE (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL, from 27 April 2016 (from now on “RGPD”) concerning personal data protection of individuals and free circulation of such data, and Act 34/2002 from 11 July of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (from now on “LSSI”), XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN informs the user that the personal data provided will be incorporated in an automated file.
Our commitment to transparency starts by providing the following information: ·
- The data is collected to improve the use of this website, customising it to your interests and preferences.
- · We are committed to transparency in everything concerning the use and purpose of collecting your personal information.
- · Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Whenever we intend to use your personal information, we will always comply with applicable regulations and, where necessary, we will ask for your consent. · We understand you are the owner of your personal information.
- If you decide not to authorise its use, you can ask at any time that we cease to store and use it.
- Our priority is guaranteeing your security, so we commit to process your personal information in full compliance with European regulations.
Who is in charge of processing your personal information?
· Id: XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN
· Registered office: CTRA RIBES, 5, BJ 1
· Spanish tax identification number (CIF):36517776D
En XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN ha designat un delegat de Protecció de Dades o una persona de contacte interna dins de la seva organització. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information, you can get in touch through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which personal information is collected?
Les dades personals que l’usuari pot arribar a proporcionar:
- · Name, address, and date of birth
- · Phone number and e-mail address
- · Location
- · Information concerning payment and devolutions
- · IP address, date and time of access to our services, internet navigator and data about the operative system of your computer.
- · Any other information or data you wish to share with us.
In some cases, you will be required to fill a register form to access and use certain services on our website; if you do not wish to supply the required personal data, or do not accept our data protection policy, it will not be possible for you to subscribe, register, or take part in any promotions which require personal information.
Why and to what purpose do we collect and use your personal information?
A PAS D’ISARD processes the information supplied by the user for the following purposes:
- Processing the booking of certain products and services, online or in-store. ·
- Sending information requested by our clients.
- Developing commercial actions, carry out maintenance, and developing our relationship with the user, as well as managing the services offered by our website and information tasks. Periodical automatised evaluations may be undertaken to obtain profiles and segment tasks of the clients, to customise the navigation to their needs and preferences and improve the online experience of the user.
- Developing and processing resources, raffles and other promotional activities.
- In some cases, it may be required to supply information to the authorities or third parties for audit reasons, as well as personal data contained in invoices, contracts, and other documents in response to claims made by the clients or public administrations.
The personal data in your registration form will be included in the Register of Processing of Activities and Operations (RAT) which will be updated periodically in compliance with RGPD regulations.
Which is the legitimisation for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data is ruled by the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party as a requisite for hiring products and services, completing contact forms and information requests, or subscription to e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in direct marketing actions with explicit consent of the interested party in all matters concerning automatised evaluations and developing profiles.
- Compliance of legal obligations for the prevention of fraud, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we store your data?
As long as necessary to carry out the purpose of its collection (for example, during the established term of the trade relationship), as well as legal requirements concerning data collection.
Who may be the recipient of your personal information?
Only when required, XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN may provide, but under no circumstance may sell, customer data to third parties. We collaborate with a number of external service providers (for example, payment providers and delivery companies) which may require some personal information to deliver the service, but they may not use this information for their own purposes or share it with third parties. Els proveïdors de serveis externs (per exemple, proveïdors de pagament o empreses de repartiment) amb els quals en XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN treballi poden usar les dades per proporcionar els serveis corresponents, però no faran servir aquesta informació per a fins propis o per cessió a tercers.
XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN will work to guarantee the safety of the personal information shared outside the company, and will ensure that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and undertake the necessary measures to protect your personal information. These third parties must ensure that they comply with data privacy regulations. En alguns casos, la llei pot exigir que es revelin dades personals a organismes públics o altres parts, només es revelarà l’estrictament necessari per al compliment d’aquestes obligacions legals.
Personal data may also be shared with other companies of this organisation.
Where is the data stored?
The data is stored within the EU. We will ensure that any information sent to third parties outside the EU is processed with a sufficient level of protection, either in compliance with the Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or adhering to the “Privacy Shield.”
Which are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You can send any communications and exercise your rights by submitting a claim to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
In accordance with the rules established by the RGPD, you may request:
- · Right of access: you can request information about your personal information in our possession.
- · Right of rectification: you can communicate any modification to your personal information.
- · Right of suppression and right “to be forgotten”: you can request that your personal information is eliminated and block any further access.
- · Right of limitation to data processing: it restricts the processing of personal information.
- · Right of opposition: you can withdraw consent to data processing and oppose to its continued processing.
- · Portability rights: in some cases, you can request a copy of your personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, for its transfer to another party.
- Right to not be object of individualised decisions: you can request that no decisions are made based solely on automatised processing, including developing profiles, which result in legal effects or meaningfully affect the interested party.
In some circumstances, the request may be rejected, for example when it concerns information required to comply with legal regulations.
If you have any complaint about how we process your data, you may submit a claim to the data protection authorities.
Who is in charge of the accuracy and veracity of the information?
The accuracy and veracity of the data is the sole responsibility of the user, exonerating XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN of any liability. The user guarantees and accepts responsibility at all times for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of their personal information, as well as the responsibility for keeping it up to date. The user agrees to provide correct and complete information in the register form or subscription form. XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN reserves the right to terminate services in the event that the data provided should be false, incomplete, inaccurate, or out of date.
XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN accepts no responsibility for the veracity of the information not produced by the company or an explicitly certified source, and accepts no responsibility for any potential damage derived from the use of this information.
XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate information contained in this website, as well as limiting or denying access to this information. XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN accepts no responsibility for any damage caused by any errors, flaws or omissions in the information provided by XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN produced by third parties.
The user declares that they are at least fourteen years of age and legally capacitated to consent to the processing of their personal information.
How do we process the personal information of underage users?
Our services are not aimed specifically to minors. However, in compliance with article 8 of GDPR and 7 of LO3 / 2018 from December 5 (LOPDGDD), XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN will require valid, free, unambiguous, specific, informed consent from the legal tutors to process the personal information of minors. The legal tutors must provide valid identification (such as DNI or other.)
For minors over fourteen years of age, the consent of the minor will suffice, except when it exists a legal requirement to obtain assistance from the legal tutors.
Which security measures do we have in place to protect your personal information?
XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN has undertaken to adopt the levels of Protection of Personal Information required by law, as well as additional means and technical measures available to him to prevent the loss, wrongful use, alteration, unauthorised access, or stealing of the personal data provided by the users of this website.
XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN accepts no responsibility for hypothetical damage derived from any interference, omission, interruption, computer viruses, phone malfunctions o disconnections in the operation of this electronic system by causes external and beyond the control of the organisation, as well as delays or blockages caused by malfunction of phone lines, or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, the internet system, or other electronic systems, nor from any damage caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN. The user accepts that internet protection measures are not infallible.
The website www.apasdisard.com may contain links to other websites. When accessing a third-party website by clicking on these links, the user acknowledges and accepts that the visit will be ruled by the privacy policies of this third-party website. XAVIER GRIVÉ ISERN accepts no liability for third-party websites’ privacy policies.